The Unreality of Baseball: Angie's 2011 Edition

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rolla Reporter First To Ask LaRussa Questions

Sat next to Cal for most of the season. Love him. He's a complete optimist at all times, which regularly contrasts with another guy who's totally jaded (and knows it). Love them both.

Rolla Reporter First To Ask LaRussa Questions
Posted by Angie Hull at 3:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (13)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Rolla Reporter First To Ask LaRussa Questions
      • Non-Baseball Moments
    • ►  October (11)

About Me

Angie Hull
I work as a part-time datacaster for MLB.com in the Cards pressbox. I am an education research consultant (grant evaluations, policy briefs) and work with associations as well. This blog reflects my personal thoughts and experiences, rather than in-depth research. Perhaps someone else has written about baseball's 4th/5th walls, but I haven't researched that. (Yet!)
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.